Property Management services are provided by Haynes' highly qualified staff of property managers.
- All Haynes managers have many years of commercial property management experience.
- Haynes managers work through a centralized tenant response system which is carefully staffed and monitored to ensure prompt attention to all calls from our clients.
Haynes Management has a staff of leasing professionals who are located at our Washington Street headquarters in Wellesley, MA.
- Continuity of service from initial showing through occupancy.
- Fast response from initial proposal through the lease process.
- Assistance in planning and coordinating your move to a Haynes’ property.
- Service "after the sale" to work on your changing office space requirements.
Tenant Representation Services
The Haynes brokerage group provides Tenant Representation Services to help tenants identify properties and close lease transactions by applying our extensive market knowledge and in depth understanding of the commercial lease process. Our services include:
- Site selection
- Lease negotiation
- Negotiation of renewals
- Restructuring of leases
Haynes brokers work to establish long term working relationships with our clients to provide expert real estate services and represent the interests of our clients in the complex and constantly changing real estate marketplace.
The Haynes Standard Lease offers the following advantages over many industry standard lease documents:
- Lease agreement presented within 24 hours of an agreement.
- Short Form, 13 pages can be reviewed and executed within days of your decision to lease space.
- Limited operating expenses subject to increase over the term of the lease. No "Capital Expenses".
- Reduced transaction expenses due to reduction or elimination of legal fees for lease review.
- Faster occupancy of your new space due to the overall efficiency of the Haynes Lease process.
CONSTRUCTION / LANDSCAPING / MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Services are provided by Haynes Management Inc. in connection with the renovation of buildings for the initial occupancy and for modifications to space in response to the evolving needs of our clients. In addition, we also perform maintenance and landscaping services for our building owners and home owners outside of our portfolio of properties:
- Through careful planning and execution, tenant improvements projects are completed on schedule and in far less time than typical space improvement projects.
- Our workmen often perform the renovation work in occupied buildings and are sensitive to the needs of the client by providing as little disruption as possible and completing the job as quickly as possible.
- Haynes offers a "turn-key" approach to the construction and delivery of space, whereby tenants are not at risk for working to an "improvement allowance" that may not cover the actual cost of the project.
- Haynes Management, Inc. has a track record of delivering high quality service which extends back over fifty years.