Management of assigned properties in the areas of tenant relations, building systems and building operations to achieve maximum productivity and profitability of buildings while maintaining the highest level of standards.
- Develop and maintain positive professional tenant relations.
- Understand the significant issues affecting a property’s performance. Make recommendations to implement programs to correct problems and enhance positive aspects of each property
- Prepare job specifications and bid maintenance projects and service agreements.
- Schedule and coordinate and manage subcontractors
- Develop and maintain professional vendor relations
- Arrange for maintenance in buildings and submit all routine reports including activity reports, property inspections etc.
- Respond to tenant concerns, problems. Promptly resolve issues in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of annual property operating budgets and in monitoring all purchases and expenses to ensure cost effectiveness
- Approve bills for payment
- Work cooperatively with staff to ensure the smooth operation of properties
- Work cooperatively with leasing to provide the best level of showings to enhance the leasing process
- Work cooperatively with construction department to expedite the completion of landlord work, delivery of spaces to tenants and the opening of tenants for business
- Make suggestions to help maintain long range capital improvements planning
- On call rotation
- Attend weekly meeting for Property Management Department. Report on your issues, concerns, suggestions for your properties
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, responsible, dependable with ability to work within a team structure. If you are an energetic, responsible, dependable person with a can/will do attitude and a level head we would like to talk to you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.