The brokerage team of Vida Doyle and Michael Hoban had a busy start to 2017 representing ten Landlords in 26 transactions totaling over 46,000 square feet. All of the transactions were with new Tenants joining the Haynes Management portfolio or existing Tenants expanding in the towns of Newton, Lexington and Wellesley. In six different buildings on Washington Street in Newton Lower Falls and Wellesley Hills, nine leases were finalized totaling 11,385 square feet. On Walnut Street in Wellesley, two buildings saw 5,000 square feet leased and bring 100% occupancy to 65 Walnut Street. In six different buildings around Wellesley, nine leases were completed totaling 17,398 square feet. Lastly outside of Wellesley in Lexington and Newton Upper Falls, five leases were signed totaling over 8,000 square feet. We would like to thank the following brokerage firms for making some of these deals possible: Rabican Companies, Inc., Boston Realty Advisors, SVN | Parsons Commercial Group and Avison Young.
- Brokerage Team Completes over 86,000 SF in Leases
- Brokerage Team Completes over 61,000 SF in First Half of 2018
- Brokerage Team Finalizes over 46,000 SF to start 2017
- Brokerage Team Completes 19 Deals in Wellesley and Marlborough
- Haynes Management Completes 9 Deals in Lexington, Marlborough and Wellesley